Top 10 List for July 2018
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in July 2018.
1. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States: Action Needed to Address Evolving National Security Concerns Facing the Department of Defense
GAO-18-494: Published: Jul 10, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 10, 2018.
2. Department of Veterans Affairs: Actions Needed to Address Employee Misconduct Process and Ensure Accountability
GAO-18-137: Published: Jul 19, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 19, 2018.
3. Force Structure: F-22 Organization and Utilization Changes Could Improve Aircraft Availability and Pilot Training
GAO-18-190: Published: Jul 19, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 19, 2018.
4. Government Auditing Standards 2018 Revision (Supersedes GAO-12-331G)
GAO-18-568G: Published: Jul 17, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 17, 2018.
5. Government Reorganization: Key Questions to Assess Agency Reform Efforts
GAO-18-427: Published: Jun 13, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 13, 2018.
6. High-Risk Series: Urgent Actions Are Needed to Address Cybersecurity Challenges Facing the Nation
GAO-18-645T: Published: Jul 25, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 25, 2018.
7. Identity Theft: IRS Needs to Strengthen Taxpayer Authentication Efforts
GAO-18-418: Published: Jun 22, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 23, 2018.
8. K-12 Education: Lead Testing of School Drinking Water Would Benefit from Improved Federal Guidance
GAO-18-382: Published: Jul 5, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 17, 2018.
9. NASA Commercial Crew Program: Plan Needed to Ensure Uninterrupted Access to the International Space Station
GAO-18-476: Published: Jul 11, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 11, 2018.
10. Summer Meals: Actions Needed to Improve Participation Estimates and Address Program Challenges[back to top]
GAO-18-369: Published: May 31, 2018. Publicly Released: Jul 2, 2018.