Top 10 List for March 2018
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in March 2018.
1. Border Security: Progress and Challenges with the Use of Technology, Tactical Infrastructure, and Personnel to Secure the Southwest Border
GAO-18-397T: Published: Mar 15, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 15, 2018.
2. Financial Technology: Additional Steps by Regulators Could Better Protect Consumers and Aid Regulatory Oversight
GAO-18-254: Published: Mar 22, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 22, 2018.
3. Freedom of Information Act: Agencies Are Implementing Requirements but Need to Take Additional Actions
GAO-18-452T: Published: Mar 13, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 13, 2018.
4. Homeownership: Information on Mortgage Options and Effects on Accelerating Home Equity Building
GAO-18-297: Published: Mar 15, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 15, 2018.
5. Information Technology: Further Implementation of Recommendations Is Needed to Better Manage Acquisitions and Operations
GAO-18-460T: Published: Mar 14, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 14, 2018.
6. Personnel Security Clearances: Additional Actions Needed to Implement Key Reforms and Improve Timely Processing of Investigations
GAO-18-431T: Published: Mar 7, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 7, 2018.
7. Remittances to Fragile Countries: Treasury Should Assess Risks from Shifts to Non-Banking Channels
GAO-18-313: Published: Mar 8, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 8, 2018.
8. Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education: Actions Needed to Better Assess the Federal Investment
GAO-18-290: Published: Mar 23, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 23, 2018.
9. Technology Assessment: Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Opportunities, Challenges, and Implications
GAO-18-142SP: Published: Mar 28, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 28, 2018.
10. Workplace Retirement Accounts: Better Guidance and Information Could Help Plan Participants at Home and Abroad Manage Their Retirement Savings[back to top]
GAO-18-19: Published: Jan 31, 2018. Publicly Released: Mar 5, 2018.