Top 10 List for December 2017
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in December 2017.
1. Auto Recalls: NHTSA Should Take Steps to Further Improve the Usability of Its Website
GAO-18-127: Published: Dec 4, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 4, 2017.
2. Climate Change Adaptation: DOD Needs to Better Incorporate Adaptation into Planning and Collaboration at Overseas Installations
GAO-18-206: Published: Nov 13, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 13, 2017.
3. Columbia Class Submarine: Immature Technologies Present Risks to Achieving Cost Schedule and Performance Goals
GAO-18-158: Published: Dec 21, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 21, 2017.
4. Drug Industry: Profits, Research and Development Spending, and Merger and Acquisition Deals
GAO-18-40: Published: Nov 17, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 19, 2017.
5. Financial Services Industry: Trends in Management Representation of Minorities and Women and Diversity Practices, 2007-2015
GAO-18-64: Published: Nov 8, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 8, 2017.
6. Internet Firearm Sales: ATF Enforcement Efforts and Outcomes of GAO Covert Testing
GAO-18-24: Published: Nov 21, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 21, 2017.
7. Natural Gas Storage: Department of Transportation Could Take Additional Steps to Improve Safety Enforcement Planning
GAO-18-89: Published: Nov 22, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 22, 2017.
8. Sales Taxes: States Could Gain Revenue from Expanded Authority, but Businesses Are Likely to Experience Compliance Costs
GAO-18-114: Published: Nov 16, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 18, 2017.
9. Sexual Violence: Actions Needed to Improve DOD's Efforts to Address the Continuum of Unwanted Sexual Behaviors
GAO-18-33: Published: Dec 18, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 18, 2017.
10. Workplace Safety and Health: Better Outreach, Collaboration, and Information Needed to Help Protect Workers at Meat and Poultry Plants[back to top]
GAO-18-12: Published: Nov 9, 2017. Publicly Released: Dec 7, 2017.