You can follow GAO work in different ways.
GAO e-mail updates notify you when publications are posted to our website.
Subscribe to E-mail Updates
A feed is a regularly updated summary of new content that also links to the content. Pages with feeds have the feed icon: .
Feeds will update as we post publications to our website.
Subscribe to the feeds you want:
GAO Reports: summaries of reports and testimonies.
GAO Reports-Brief: shorter summaries of reports and testimonies.
GAO Legal Products: summaries of Comptroller General decisions and opinions, including bid protests.
GAO Legal Products-Reports on Federal Agency Major Rules: summaries of reports issued under the Congressional Review Act on major rules proposed by federal agencies.
GAO Press Releases
Get a feed that is updated whenever we publish something new in this topic.
Custom Searches as Feeds
Get a feed for any search you do on our website.
Widgets: GAO Reports and Legal Decisions
- Do a search.
- On the search results page, use to make a feed from your search.
- View the feed to see your search results.
Our widgets are code you can use on your site to give your users direct access to our latest work.
Get widgets for GAO Reports or Legal Decisions.
GAO uses social media tools to enhance our ability to share our work with Congress and the public.
- Blog: Highlights from GAO work on tracking taxpayer dollars and promoting accountability can be read on GAO's WatchBlog.
- Facebook: New reports, testimonies, podcasts, and other materials are shared via GAO's Facebook page.
- Twitter: GAO tweets new reports, testimonies and podcasts, as well as legal decisions and opinions. The quickest way to find out when we issue a new report is to follow us on Twitter.
- YouTube: All agency videos, including report excerpts, are viewable on GAO's YouTube channel, as well as GAO.gov.
- Flickr: Report graphics can be viewed and downloaded from the GAO Flickr page.
- LinkedIn: Job updates, product descriptions, and other information are shared on GAO's LinkedIn page.
GAO provides one mobile app, "GAO." The app is available on the App Store® or Google Play™. "GAO" provides users with direct, simple mobile access to new reports, testimonies, legal decisions, bid protests, videos, and podcasts.
Watchdog Report Podcast
Subscribe to the GAO Watchdog Report podcast through either the RSS feed or iTunes.